tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:34:40 GMT
The spam that I can track back to the tomcat list
(2 to 3 per week) is nothing against the spam
that I get through the mailing list for gnujsp.
(5 to 10 per day).

Anyway. AFAIK the archives are not maintained
by the jakarta team, so to get it really done,
you/we have to talk with the archive maintainer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donie Kelly [mailto:donie.kelly@tecnomen.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 3:07 PM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?

Hi all

Just wondering if the archive for the tomcat mailing list is being scanner for e-mail addresses.
I am starting to get a lot of spam and I don't visit any dodgy sites from work? The only mailing
list I'm on is the Tomcat one. Anybody else have this problem?

Could the archive be modified to remove the e-mail address on the archive page.

Donie