tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Little <scott.lit...@netonomy.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting the Adminstrative page to work
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 12:29:29 GMT
John,

Doh! You are correct. I was using Apple¹s Safari browser. Strangely enough I
had previosly tried another browser, but it also was not compatible (Opera).
Even stranger, I had previously seen the admin page on the Safari browser
but it was rather sporatic. Now I know to use something else.

Thanks,

Scott