tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Little <scott.lit...@netonomy.com>
Subject Problem getting the Adminstrative page to work
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:16:29 GMT
Hello there,

I have recently installed tomcat version 4.1.24 on my computer running Mac
OS X 10.2.4.

When I try to connect to the Administrator Page to setup a new application
with a resource. Etc

I get a page with the following message after entering my proper username
and password for the admin (added to the tomcat-users.xml file in the config
dir)

HTTP Status 400 ­ Invalid direct reference toform login page

The description for this error is The request sent by the client was
syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct refereance to login page).

For info, I have tried running tomcat running under both my user ID and root
to see if it had something to do with rights but the results were the same.

Can someone shed any light on what exactly I might be doing wrong??

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Little
Project Manager - Professional Services
Netonomy - 49-51 Rue Ganneron - 75018 Paris
E-mail  slittle@netonomy.com
Mob:    +33 (0)6 14 48 65 20
Tel:      +33 (0)1 74 30 74 43
Fax:     +33 (0)1 74 30 74 31
http://www.netonomy.com/
Empowering your customers through self-service