tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clay Jones <c...@clay-jones.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.45/tomcat 4.1.24 mod_jk trouble
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:12:13 GMT
For apache, I just used --enable-so I believe.  I totally removed
Redhats rpm (Using rpm -ev) along with all dependencies.  I am using
the mod_jk.so binary provided by Tomcat, along with Tomcat binaries, os
I guess I misled you all, as I only really compiled apache, sorry ;)

I must have tried it all, rpms of everything, source apache, various
versions of Tomcat.  I haven't tried Apache 1.3.x, which I may tomorrow
before I call it quits.

I even went down the road of trying to compile my own mod_jk to work
with 2.0.40 (that's where I started, actually), but the make always
failed. I'm pretty good at reading READMEs, and the installation
instructions seemed straightforward.

Thanks.