tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tyrex site no longer exists
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:45:39 GMT

Howdy,
Yes it's the same product.  And I wonder what's up with Exolab.org's
hardware: this is at least the third time in as many months they've had
a big crash knocking everything down.

As an aside, I put an app in production that uses the OpenJMS client
running with tomcat to message a remote OpenJMS server, and it's working
very well.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics