tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Catalina Java examples
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:12:40 GMT

As Senor Funk said, don't make direct use of these classes.  Don't rely
on their names, implementation, or presence in your classloader.  You'll
just get yourself into unnecessary pain and lack of portability.  Stick
with the spec classes, javax.servlet.*.

Of course if you want to contribute to tomcat, you're very welcome to do
so ;)  Download the source distribution and have a look!

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

View raw message