tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:45:57 GMT

Howdy,
And by the way, I've tried querying the folks at AIMS a couple of times
regarding some of the technical details of their archive, with no luck.

However, my spam experience has been the same as Senor Einfeldt's: none
that I could track back to this list.  Of course, I do filter out a ton
of the messages on this list just as I do spam ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics