tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Need to delete Examples, Root and Etc. on Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 13:13:50 GMT

Howdy,

>I editing the service.xml and etc no luck, remove
>context examples, restarted server no luck.
>
>I don't want to just delect the examples dir.

Why not just delete? ;)  You can always re-install if you need them
later.  Stop the server, delete the subdirectories, clean out <Context>
definitions in server.xml, and you're done.  We do all of the above as
standard deployment procedure and someday I might even contribute the
relevant Ant tasks to tomcat itself ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics