tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Out of memory error
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:14:11 GMT

Howdy,
Do you have the reverse lookup enabled in your AccessLogValve (if you
have the AccessLogValve enabled at all)?  It may be that someone just
left a System.out.println or a logger statement of a non-debug priority
in that part of the code ;) ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org