tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: JDEVELOPER - TOMCAT
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:11:58 GMT

Howdy,
For starters, JDeveloper is a good paperweight ;)

Secondly, this is more of a JDeveloper question than a tomcat question, but nonetheless we
get IDE-related questions all the time, so let's see...

What specifically happens?  Saying "I can't run it..." isn't enough information.  Did you
verify that tomcat is installed properly?  Can you run all the examples?  Did you verify your
deployed webapp and all its files are present where they need to be?  Are there any errors
in the tomcat logs?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics