tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: error starting Tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:08:53 GMT

Howdy,
It might be that you don't have permission to bind to that socket on
your server.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:521)
>        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
>        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
>        at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
va:3
>9)
>        at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
rImp
>l.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)