tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Tomcat for multiple applications/users
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:06:56 GMT

Howdy,
As Filip said, keep it completely separate: three separate installations
(of different versions if you'd like).  For each installation, the
listening port will be different (80, 8088, 8888 in your example), as
well as the server shutdown port.  For each installation, CATALINA_BASE
will equal CATALINA_HOME.  You can have them use the same of different
JAVA_HOME settings if you'd like.

And make sure your deployment scripts (or whatever deployment procedure
you use) deploys to the correct instance.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics