tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Not starting with j2ee.jar in /lib direcotry
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:03:19 GMT

Howdy,
Get the classes you need piecemeal, e.g. mail.jar and activation.jar for
JavaMail.  Don't use j2ee.jar as it creates conflicts, for example with
the javax.servlet packages.

If you need all of J2EE, get a J2EE container e.g. JBoss, as tomcat
doesn't fill your needs by itself.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

You