tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Deployment trouble: Directory Listing For /
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:02:56 GMT

Howdy,
Yes, that answers my question very well.  Given your configuration, the
URL for your servlet is http://yourserver/news/news as the /news
url-pattern is relative to the /news docBase of your webapp.

BTW, I doubt you really mean the privileged="true" in news.xml.  It's
more likely a leftover from a copy operation copying admin.xml or
manager.xml.  If you don't need it, remove it ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

contextPath='/news'