tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Applet ->Tomcat 4.1.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:06:46 GMT

Howdy,
No it's not necessary to use a jar file.  It's probably a good idea though.  Perhaps you will
find an applet tutorial useful:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/applet/

This list is supposed to be used for tomcat-specific questions, and is a heavily trafficked
list as is.  Please try to develop the applet as shown in the above tutorial, and once you
have it working stand-alone and want to deploy to tomcat, give that a shot and let us know
if you run into any problems.  Good luck ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics