tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crush
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:35:14 GMT

Howdy,
There's always a specific reason ;)  It's hardly ever obvious,
unfortunately.

In this case, could it be because the client closes the browser or goes
to another web page while the request to your site is processing?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.ajp.RequestHandler.finish(RequestHandler.java:495)
1