tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Problem manifest freezes tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:20:01 GMT

Howdy,
Are there any tools that validate a manifest for you?  Can you load the
same jar with the bad manifest into any other app servers?

I don't think tomcat itself does anything special with jars, just the
normal java.util.JarFile type handling.  You said it hangs, but it looks
like there's a Lifecycle exception coming up, which is different and
much better than hanging.

Do things improve if you put in a real implementation vendor ID?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics