tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Fail" <rf...@posportal.com>
Subject Standalone Tomcat/Multiple SSL Certs
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:07:26 GMT
I have read the list archives pertaining to the difficulty of having multiple SSL certificates
for a single standalone Tomcat installation.

However, no one mentioned this idea, and I'm curious if anyone can poke some holes in it.

 - Separate IP addresses for each distinct domain name/SSL cert combination
 - Define multiple Connectors for the SSL port, each with a distinct IP address AND distinct
keystore file
 - Each keystore file has an individual SSL certificate stored in it (with key name 'tomcat')

Would this work?  I'm willing to try setting it up if there are no obvious show-stoppers.

Thanks,
Roman Fail
POS Portal, Inc.