tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hua Hou <...@handango.com>
Subject RE: Virtual hosting (Tomcat + IIS)
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:16:07 GMT
Thanks for your help. Finally I made it work. This is what I did.

Create a web site in IIS ("siteA") which points to physical directory
"webapps\siteA"

In server.xml, add the following entry
<Host name="siteA.mycompany.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
                 directory="logs"  prefix="siteA_log." suffix=".txt"
	        timestamp="true"/>
   <Context path="" docBase="microsoft" crossContext="true" debug="0" />
</Host>

Hua

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Barker [mailto:wbarker@wilshire.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 1:37 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Virtual hosting (Tomcat + IIS)

<disclaimer>
I don't use IIS at all myself, so everything I may say may be wrong
(hopefully Nacho and/or Mladen will step in and prove that I don't know what
I'm talking about :)
</disclaimer>

It should be much like the Apache stuff.  I'd start by adding the Listener:
  <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.config.IISConfig" />
(following the patterns from
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/jk.html#Configuring%2
0Tomcat.