tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hua Hou <...@handango.com>
Subject Package names of compiled java class are all "org.apache.jsp"
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:22:42 GMT
All,

Can somebody shed some light on why all my compiled jsp files have same java
package name "org.apache.jsp" even if I have the following directory
structure:

<Apache-home>
     +-- webapps
            +-- examples
                   +-- A.jsp
                   +-- jsp (dir)
                        +-- A.jsp

When the above two A.jsp files (examples/A.jsp and examples/jsp/A.jsp) are
compiled into java files,
i.e.,
 examples/A.jsp --> work/Standalone/localhost/examples/A_jsp.java
 examples/jsp/A.jsp --> work/Standalone/localhost/examples/jsp/A_jsp.java

They both have the same package name "org.apache.jsp".

How can I configure so that examples/A.jsp has the package name
"org.apache.jsp" and examples/jsp/A.jsp has the package name
"org.apache.jsp.jsp"?

Thanks.

Hua