tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Koes, Derrick" <Derrick.K...@smith-nephew.com>
Subject RE: Error 500 - need help
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:04:13 GMT

You NEED the log files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:pluto_26@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 4:43 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Error 500 - need help

I am hosting my site and I am getting an error 500
when I attampt to run any JSPs.  HTML files seem to be
working fine.

It was working and I am not sure what I changed from
my end to cause this.

The hosting site support seems very minimal in their
knowledge of JSP hosting.

Any pointers when be helpfull.

They restarted Tomcat for me already  -- no affect
I have asked them to look at the log files in teh logs
directory for Tomcat to see if my app is generating
any errors.  They keep sending me the job error log.

Is there anything I can verify form my end?

thanks

=====
Use the link below to send a Nice Card today!
http://nicecards.com/partner.cgi?p15602

please reply to pluto26@altavista.net

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith & Nephew and
intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this
transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.