tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat IIS Authentication Problem
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:39:56 GMT
Hi,
You should use isapi_redirector2.dll, and then you can flag where to do the authentication
by having the following line in your jk2.properties :

request.tomcatAuthentication=true

This means tomcat will take care of authentication, but if it's set to false, IIS will do
the authenticating.

Instructions on how to setup jk2 are available on the jakarta website, but I also posted a
quick manual on how to do it the most simple way, on my website, you can check that out too.
http://www.reynir.net/tomcat/tomcat_IIS_service_jk2.html

Hope it helps
-reynir