tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.06 Adjust Memory Requirements
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:10:04 GMT
Hi,
I once wrote some info on how to do exactly that on my website.
You can check it out.
	http://www.reynir.net/tomcat/tomcat_service.html

Anyways, You should be able to discontinue the upload if it reaches some byte limit, but it
dependes if you can configure the multipart request parser you are using to do that.

Hope it helps
-reynir