tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Webdav documentation ?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:40:06 GMT
Hi,

Yes I've looked at slide, but that's not what I want to use for this project.

I thought the most simple way of doing acheiving what I need is to use the webdav servlet
in tomcat, I've got it to work partially, it is responding to my requests, but not some methods.

I've checked out the source-code, and I am beginning to write some points down on how to use
it, I think I might make that available for the public soon.

Thanx

-reynir