tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat crash before running 1 or 2 days
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:14:07 GMT

Hi Felix,

The first thing I check out is memory usage (as you did).
How close is the java process to taking the 250m that you allow it to take ?
This IllegalStateException you are getting,I guess may happen if you are trying to redirect
response when it's already been flushed.
Try increasing the memory for the tomcat (try -Xmx512m) and if the error comes in 4 days instead
of 2 days, there is a memory-leak in your application.

Anyways, If you're dealing with OutOfMemoryError, you should be able to find such error messages
in tomcats logfiles.

Hope it helps

-reynir

Ps, no need to appologise for your english, it's fine :).