tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nicholas Orr <Nicholas....@mim.com.au>
Subject RE: Trouble working offline
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:29:36 GMT
Just to make sure.

You put the file into <tomcat-dir>/webapps/ROOT/ ??
Cause just putting it into <tomcat-dir>/ will not work :)

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep R Kowshik [mailto:sandeep@india.hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 April 2003 4:46 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Trouble working offline

The problem i have is as follows:
I placed a jsp scriptlet hello.jsp in tomcat directory where i have
installed tomcat . I invoked the scriptlet from I.E as
http://my_unix_server:8080/hello.jsp

the error message is

type Status report
message /hello.jsp
description The requested resource (/hello.jsp) is not available.

please help
thanx in advance

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.
For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042