tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "O'Neill, John" <John.O'Ne...@ScottForesman.com>
Subject Apache 2.0.43, Tomcat 4.1.18 and mod_jk2 problems
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:56:49 GMT
We have recently tried to move to the mod_jk2.so and have problems getting
it configured correctly.  I tried to use the some documentation provided in
JBoss, but have not gotten there yet.

We've created a new jk2.properties and worker2.properties, changed
httpd.conf LoadModule to load mod_jk2.so.  I'm including the files below.
Does anyone have a clue?  Is anyone using mod_jk2?

Thanks,
John

#--- workers2.properties

# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
file=/u/web/apache/apache20/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, explicitly set port and host.
[channel.socket:myip:8009]
#[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=myip

# Example UNIX domain socket
[channel.un:/u/web/tomcat/tomcat4118/work/jk2.socket]
tomcatId=myip:8009
#tomcatId=localhost:8009
debug=0

# define the worker
#[ajp13:localhost:8009]
[ajp13:myip:8009]
channel=channel.un:/u/web/tomcat/tomcat4118/work/jk2.socket
# To use the TCP/IP socket instead, just comment out the above
# line, and uncomment the one below
#channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

# Announce a "status" worker
[status:status]

# Uri mapping
[uri:/examples/*]
#worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
worker=ajp13:/u/web/tomcat/tomcat4118/work/jk2.socket

[uri:/status/*]
worker=status:status

#---- end of workers2.properties

#---- begin jk2.properties

# list of needed handlers.
#handler.list=apr,channelSocket,channelUnix,request
handler.list=channelSocket,channelUnix,request

# Set the default port for the channelSocket
channelSocket.port=8009

# State where the UNIX domain socket is located
channelUnix.file=/u/web/tomcat/tomcat4118/work/jk2.socket

# Dynamic library
serverRoot=/u/web/apache/apache2
#apr.NativeSo=/usr/local/tomcat/lib/libjkjni.so

#---- end of jk2.properties

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.