tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Roberts, Eric" <Eric.Robe...@one.at>
Subject RE: Tomcat Ignoring JNDI Resource Parameters
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:20:01 GMT
James,

What do you have in your web.xml?

If you refer to the resources in your web.xml try removing those references.

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: James Maggs [mailto:james.maggs@virgin.net]
Sent: 29 April 2003 12:04
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Ignoring JNDI Resource Parameters

Sorry, the log entries below should read as follows:

NamingContextListener[/localhost/www.myhost.com]: Creating JNDI naming
context
NamingContextListener[/localhost/www.myhost.com]:   Resource parameters for
jdbc/MyhostDB = null
NamingContextListener[/localhost/www.myhost.com]:   Adding resource ref
jdbc/MyhostDB
NamingContextListener[/localhost/www.myhost.com]:
ResourceRef[className=javax.sql.DataSource,factoryClassLocation=null,factory
ClassName=org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory,{type=description,conten
t=DB
Connection},{type=scope,content=Shareable},{type=auth,content=Container}]
NamingContextListener[/localhost/www.myhost.com]:   Resource parameters for
UserTransaction = null

Thanks.

-James