tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Clay Jones <c...@clay-jones.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.45/tomcat 4.1.24 mod_jk trouble
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:45:53 GMT
The mod_jk.log file only gets created when Apache starts up.  I changed
the value to "info", but I still get a zero byte file.  Apache's
startup message says:

[Tue Apr 15 11:46:22 2003] [notice] Apache/2.0.45 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.45
OpenSSL/0.9.6b mod_jk/1.2.2 PHP/4.3.1 configured -- resuming normal
operations