tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject RE: Servlet Deployment Problem
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 04:46:37 GMT

Glad you figured that out, but I noticed you mentioned using a context.xml
with the catalina ant "install" task.  If you mean having the "context.xml"
in the META-INF of the .war file, only the "deploy" task will work with
that setup.  If you want to specify a context.xml for the install task, you
have to provide the path to the context.xml in the "config" attribute of
the "install" task.

Jake