tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vladimer Shioshvili <vshioshv...@qrc.com>
Subject Fwd: Class not found in import problem
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:41:40 GMT
redefining my problem...

my problem again is - i get class not found in import error when trying to
import a class that resides in classes folder under web-inf.
my webapp is on a different machine on the network and context references
to it. once i moved the folder on a machine that runs tomcat it works.

has anyone experienced similar problem?

this seems like a very simple problem, but i can't figure out what can it be...

thanks a lot,
Vlad