tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark <ma...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: IDE
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 21:17:15 GMT
My team uses JDeveloper from Oracle (free until your app is deployed in
production). It's a very good IDE and all our developers have been happy
with it. My company did evaluations and picked it over JBuilder, Forte For
Java and VisualAge based on feature set, cost and ease of use...all of
which tend to be subjective topics depending on the weight you place on them.