tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Madhavi Thottempudi <madh...@caret.cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Single sign on problem!!
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:29:57 GMT
Hi !
Thanks for UR reply. I am doing everything U were suggesting me to (pls see
my previous mail).
I know that the realm is working well, because it is authenticating the
user properly and yes, I did put that under <engine> level.

The problem I am having is that it's asking me to re-authenticate when I
move from one webapp to another.
So, I was wondering if I have to mention the list of webapps that use this
single sign on feature somewhere...IS that so??

-M