tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raible, Matt" <Matt_Rai...@cable.comcast.com>
Subject RE: Tyrex site no longer exists
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:09:42 GMT
As for your firewall issue, we had the same problem.  We resolved the
connection pool by setting up a DBPing servlet and a cron job.  We also use
a JDBCRealm.  To keep this from timing out, we setup a login test case using
Canoo WebTest (webtest.canoo.com), which simulates a browser request, and we
run this as a cron job as well.

HTH,

Matt