tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:06:58 GMT

Hi all

Just wondering if the archive for the tomcat mailing list is being scanner
for e-mail addresses. I am starting to get a lot of spam and I don't visit
any dodgy sites from work? The only mailing list I'm on is the Tomcat one.
Anybody else have this problem?

Could the archive be modified to remove the e-mail address on the archive
page.

Donie

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com