tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Narayana Reddy <nre...@cisco.com>
Subject how set up the tomcat environemnt variable on Windows
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:15:35 GMT
Hi Folks

I need to set the following ENV variable on windows for tomcat

JSPC_OPTS='-J-Xms128m -J-Xmx256m'

I am setting up in startup.bat and also in
controlPanel-->System-->Advanced/Env Variables

But i am not sure if I should Give the parameters with in the Single Quotes
or not. Also Tomcat runs on the Systems as Service and  it is pointing to
tomcat.exe instead of tomcat.bat.

So not Sure if these Env. Variables are effective on the System or not.

Obviuosly I am quite ignorant about Windows Environemnt. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Narayan