tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maarten Dirkse <maar...@radium.jvb.tudelft.nl>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.12 FilePermission problem
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:27:28 GMT
Hi,
I'm running a webapp under Tomcat 4.1.12 and I'm getting a FilePermission
read denied error.  The application reads sql statements from a file called
statements.sql that resides in the WEB-INF directory of the app.  The
catalina.policy file says that all webapps will be given read access to all
files in their document root, but obviously that is not the case, at least
not for this file.  Adding an explicit FilePermission (permission
java.io.FilePermission
"${catalina.home}/webapps/hsvl/WEB-INF/sql.statements", "read";) doesn't
help either.  Can anyone tell me what I should do to make this work?
Thanks in advance,
Maarten Dirkse.