tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Jones <djone...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject Re: problem with page display after migrating to Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:04:20 GMT
Reihard,
I appreciate the response. I've tried using try-catch in the jsp
page, but the interruption in the display of the page is
occurring before the try block is reached.

Also, as I mentioned, the application works fine in Tomcat 3.3,
so I hate to have to retrofit all the jsp pages with a try-catch
block just to hack around a problem with 4.1.24.

Dave Jones
NetEffect