tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin D'Elia <>
Subject Re: [ot] JavaBean persistence design advice
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:41:33 GMT
I'm working with Tomcat 4.1 and have set up the PersistenceManager to
store session information to the filesystem; there's support for JDBC as
well, although I haven't done that myself (yet).  Also, I am playing
around with the session replication feature that will be available in
5.x from what I understand, but can be retrofitted into a 4.x installation.

Kevin D'Elia