tomcat-users mailing list archives

From joe <l...@concrete-it.com>
Subject Re: html manager app in virtual host
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:01:27 GMT
mark your context as privileged. just take a look at the manager.xml in
your webapps dir (privileged="true" is what you need):

<Context path="/manager" docBase="../server/webapps/manager"
        debug="0" privileged="true">

  <!-- Link to the user database we will get roles from -->
  <ResourceLink name="users" global="UserDatabase"
                type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>

</Context>