tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eulogio Robles <eulogio.rob...@mi.cl>
Subject Tyrex site no longer exists
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:03:19 GMT
I'm trying my first steps with database connection pooling. I already
tried DBCP with Oracle, and now I want to try Tyrex. However, the JNDI
Data Source points to an inexistent page (tyrex.exolab.org).  A web
search takes me to SourceForge. Is it the same product?

another question : It seems my firewall do not like long connections
between the app. server and the database server, so I must catch Broken
Pipe errors. Is there a way to "refresh" the database connections pool
from Tomcat? (Tomcat 4.1.24, using DBCP)

regards,

Eulogio Robles