tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Help: Servlets Change behavior from Tomcat 4.0.1 to Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:51:03 GMT
- Hopefully your not using the invoker servlet. If you depend on it - it
needs re-enabled
- what do the logs say? (local_host..., catalina.out)
- does turning up debugging help? (provide more insight)
- did you check the release notes? (In case of any gotchas)
- are you using this with apache - Is that setup corect? I suggest ditching
apache until everything else is working ok. Then re-introduce apache when all
  is ok.

-Tim