tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark W. Webb" <m...@dolphtech.com>
Subject Re: tomcat ssl with client cerfiticates - solution
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:32:15 GMT
I am working on a mini-HOWTO on tomcat 4.1.24/apache 2.0.45/openssl
0.9.7b that performs client authentication.  I hope to have it posted in
a day or two.  I have tested the HOWTO on RH 8, and Solaris 9.

Note: there is a bug in tomcat 4.1.24 in the JkCoyoteHandler.action
method.  I have a fixed tomcat-jk2.jar file if you are interested.

There seems to be a __ctype_b linking problem with mod_ssl and RH9 I am
trying to figure out.