tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: locale
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:16:41 GMT
The browser also sends locale information to the webserver. This can be
queried via:
public java.util.Locale ServletRequest.getLocale()
public java.util.Enumeration ServletRequest.getLocales()

If these are the locales you are talking about, then you'll need to reconfig
your browser, and not the JVM.

-Tim