tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Muhlestein <den...@zserve.com>
Subject Re: tomct-replication Exception: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:29:53 GMT
In addition to the original exception.  We also get this:

==> logs/localhost_log.2003-04-15.txt <==
2003-04-15 10:49:08 StandardManager[]: [InMemoryReplicationManager]
Replication member
added:org.apache.catalina.cluster.mcast.McastMember[tcp://10.1.1.13:4001,10.1.1.13,4001]

I think the replication unit is suffering when this excpetion occurs.
We have had some users complaining of their session being timed out.

-Thanks