tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble working offline
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:51:34 GMT
Hmmm. Well to find out which urls tomcat is trying to access you could
change the internet settings in IE to never dial a connection for any of
your non-LAN connections. Tomcat should then just timeout in the
connection and the error message saying so will be in one of the logs.

also have a look at the netstat utility bundled with windows. If you run
it with the interval arg you may see the connections which are attempted.

Jon