tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Error: "No getter method for property . . ."
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:18:27 GMT
The struts-user list will be able to answer this one.

-Tim

Chris Wagner wrote:
> Hi. I'm working on a High School project in which I doing some web development using
Java, Tomcat, and Struts (among other things). I've been encountering a number of problems
lately, and here's the worst one right now:

> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method for property firstName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
> . . .
>
> Now, I've checked and rechecked about a dozen times, and I can't find anything wrong
in the JSP file, the ActionForm, or Struts-config.xml. This used to work, too. What could
cause this? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.