tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble working offline
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:50:20 GMT
I can work offline fine. However, be careful if you are doing things
like xml/xsl because xerces (or whatever parser you are using) may be
trying to look up public dtd or schema files. If you can work out which
these are you can cache them yourself and use a custom EntityResolver.
Tomcat does this itself for the Servlet 2.3 and JSP 1.2 dtd files.

HTH,

Jon