tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Elton <elton....@team.xtra.co.nz>
Subject CGI Multipart/form upload problem
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:16:38 GMT
I recently installed Tomcat-5 from the nighly build.  Everything looked
fine until I tried to upload an image with my Perl cgi script using a
multipart form.

After some debuging I found that Tomcat executes the script then dies as
soon as it accesses the first param('...') command to get the users
infomation.

I have set the cgi part to work as described in the CGI how to with Tomcat.

There is probably no problem with the script as it works 100% under
plain Apache 2.xx

Is there a bug with the cgi servlet that corrupts the datastream that I
don't know about?

Thanks in advance.
Elton.