tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Problems with RequestDispatcher
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:32:54 GMT
If you are getting a StackOverFlow - you are probably calling something
recursively (directly or indirectly) until your reach the stack limit. Can
you post a stack trace?

-Tim

Jorge Alonso de ArmiƱo Escudero wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have a servlet that acts as a Flow-controller. Depending on a parameter gets a RequestDispatcher
and makes forward() or include() to a JSP.

> When i do the forward() or include() methods i get a StackOverFlow.
>

> I try to get information with try,catch clauses, but all the information is null ( getMessage(),
getCause(), etc...)

> If i call directly the JSP file it works fine.
>

> The only difference i see is that when i call the include() or forward() methods of the
RequestDispatcher from the servlet, i pass a Subclass of HttpServletResponseWrapper().